Pan-fried blue cheese with rock melon
- 250g good quality blue cheese (you can mix it up with a soft white if you don’t like blue cheese)
- 6 thin slices of prosciutto
- 1 handful of hand torn flat leaf parsley
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 1 rock melon cut into slices, seeds and skin removed
- Sliced bread
- Light your fire and let it burn down until you obtain a medium heat.
- In a small cast-iron frying pan, add the blue cheese and the prosciutto around the edges and place in the coals of the fire.
- Cook for about 5-10 minutes or until it softens and becomes gooey.
- Dress with lemon and parsley.
- Arrange your melon, bread, walnuts and honey on a piece of wood.
- Scoop the warm cheese into the centre and serve with Stoneleigh Wild Valley Sauvignon Blanc.